Friday, June 27, 2008

Witty title....

So someone asked for a picture of Ashley. Well someone a while ago asked for a picture of my Spartan, well I found a picture of both in one. So here it is.


Ha fooled you! Well it's both but I am sure it's not what you are looking for. Too bad suckers.
Nothing is new here, just working and Star Wars Weekends. This is the last weekend for that and I am pretty happy it's over. I think I am going to sell my Tusken Raider costume, I am just not enjoying wearing it. It's just too damn hot. I am going to be ordering a new Stormtrooper cosutme this weekend or next so that excites me in ways that should only be reserved for women. I know I am a nerd but I am willing to bet so are you.
I did go see the new movie Wanted today. It was pretty decent. It is pretty plotless, and very predictable but it has good action and loads of gun fights and well...who doesn't like that. It was worth seeing in the theater for the sounds and action. Oh it was also nice to see Jolie's ass twelve feet tall on the big screen. Let me tell you for having a kid an being a bit older she still has a banging ass. So for the action, and ass I give it a B...Ass A.
I am going to go see Wall *E in the next couple of days. I will report back on it. High hopes here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm those dont look like your eyes.

Mark son of Milton said...

Yea they are.. I promise.