Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Owe damn it...

Here again kids...welcome back.

So I am doing something wrong in the gym. I keep hurting my shoulder. It happens like once a month or so. I can't figure out what it is I am doing wrong but it sucks something fierce. Yesterday I couldn't even lift my arm over my shoulder it hurt so bad. Today it hurts a lot less but I had to take the day off from the gym. I am going to try to hit it tomorrow and see how it feels. Hopefully it's healed.

So I went and saw Wall*E. It was pretty good. It wasn't the best Pixar movie ever but it was pretty good. Most adults are going to be annoyed with the fact that there is almost no talking in the movie since the main character is a robot that only makes little emotion noises. The humans in the movie are all super fat and morons. It has some cute moments, funny stuff and some emotional parts. All in all B+

I don't really have much else to say.. Oh I forgot I won $100 in the lottery which was nice. When was the last time you can say you won the lottery? NEVER BITCHES!

OUT.

1 comment:

Mark son of Milton said...

I can't really think of any good reason to do that. That just seems like doing something that doesn't sound fun at all. The last thing I need is a needle going in and out of my penis lots of times.