Sunday, September 21, 2008

Out of the house...

So late last night on my way back home from work I decided that I didn't want to spend yet another day just laying around the house doing nothing like I have spent the last like two weeks. So on my drive home I texted Greg and asked him if he had big plans for today. He had none. So I suggested we go out and do something. He said yes. So we did today. And where did we go you might ask? Bush Gardens is where bitches! I had free tickets for both of us so we went. We had a really good time. We drank lots of free beer, rode some roller-coasters, drank some more free beers and then came home. We didn't spend all day there, we were there from like eleven to about four thirty or so but we did pretty much everything we wanted to do. It was a pretty nice day. It was a bit hot, much hotter then I would have liked but at least we didn't get rained on.

On another note this Wednesday we are going to Halloween Horror nights at Universal for the employee preview. I am really looking forward to this one. It looks like a bunch of us from work are going and that should be entertaining.

Well I am really tired and I am going to pass out.

Oh I forgot I went and saw that movie My Best Friends Girl. Long and short B, entertaing worth seeing if you are bored and want a decent laugh.

No comments: