Monday, September 29, 2008

2nd time is the best...

So Friday I went back to Halloween Horror nights at Universal with Tally and two of her friends. Friday was the first day that Horror nights was open to the public. I was supprised how many people were there as I was walking it, but it turned out to actually be less people then were there for the employee preview. This time around I did not drink at all so I was totally sober for the event. Because of the fewer people at the park the lines for all the haunted houses were considerably shorter and we actually got to see nearly all of the haunted houses. I was quite happy with that. The only one we didn't see that I wanted to was the "Reflections of Fear" house but it was also the only house that had a long line. All of the other house's lines were around five to thirty minutes but that house was seventy five to ninty minutes and, well there just isn't anything in a haunted house that I feel is worth waiting an hour and half for. Most of the houses were really good. I really liked the "Body Collectors" and "Scary Tales" houses the best. The "Creatures" house was really crappy. I had a really good time and enjoyed hanging out with Tally and her friends. That is all for now. Back to bordem and tv.

No comments: