Monday, September 22, 2008

Terror....

Ok so my TV was on Toon Disney today for some reason and I was reading something online so I didn't bother changing it right away. I happened to catch a commercial for a new toy that scares me. It is a small robotic cheetah or lion or something along those lines. It responds to voice, touch and environment. It changes mood based on what is going on and what you do to it. It makes noises and it's mouth opens and closes. I wasn't paying enough attention to notice if it moves or not. But am I the only who thinks this is scary as hell?? This just seams like one more step towards the eventual robot apocalypse (one of several possible apocalypses as far as I am concerned, the next most likely is the zombie apocalypse, I am hoping on the zombie as I am prepared for that one). Is it hard to imagine that the scary little cheetah gets tired of the kid not petting it or petting it too hard, and it uses it's super fast robotic cheetah speed to maim the child? How long till we have robots running around eating children? What happened to just playing with plastic action figures or dolls? And we wonder why our children have no imagination.

Are you prepared for the robot apocalypse? Whats your zombie apocalypse plan?

No comments: