Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mark's holiday wish list.

So the holiday season is closely approaching and I thought all of you, my faithful readers and friends would like to buy me stuff. So I am putting together a wish list for all of you to help you better shop for me. Remember my birthday is on the 2nd of December and I will gladly take presents for any of the other holidays you feel like giving them to me for.

So here it is, in no paticular order:

GNC gift cards
Digital Camera (7.2 megapixel or better)- I really like the Fujifilm FinePix S1000fd 10-Megapixel Digital Camera - Black from Circuit city (and this weekend it is on sale!!)
Express gift cards (I need some new jeans and I am stepping up in the fasion world)
New glasses (I am wearing the same pair of glasses I have had since college)
Bowflex Select Tech Dumbbells (the 5-52.5lbs or bigger versions)

I think that is all, I know all high dollar ticket items, but well I just don't have a lot of small stuff I need anymore.

No comments: