Saturday, June 9, 2007

I have no idea what to put here...

So welcome back true believers! (that's a nice old school nerd referance bonus points to anyone who can tell me what it's from) (oh and yes these points will count toward something in the end) So here I am again, bored, at work, Dewless. This has been an interesting week so far, first work had us start coming in a half hour later and leaving a half hour later, which sucks hard core. Also this week they have decided that the entire lobby needed to be re-painted. Which of course means they had to sand off the old paint and start anew. This led to me sitting in the back office to avoid the sanding dust, since I don't want another trip to the hospital since those aren't really fun. But that has actually been a good thing, as I can listen to internet radio back here, as though I needed one less thing that was work related to distract me. I have decided that I am going to talk to my manager here and ask for a promotion. Before Jeff left he was the Night Audit supervisor and I feel that now he is gone I am filling that role. When problems arise they turn to me to fix them and even the moron is now refering people to me when people ask who the manager on duty is. I feel if I have to deal with this kind of stuff then I should get paid more to do so. I sent an e-mail to my manager asking to sit down with him sometime next week to ask him about this. I didn't tell him what I wanted in the e-mail.

So I am really enjoying Star Wars weekends at Disney. I have been marching in my Tusken Raider as I didn't bother to fix the problems I had with my Boba after CIV. I also finally showed pics of my completed Boba on TDH and it has been very well recieved. Which makes me pretty happy since I was feeling ify about it. I do think that after I replace my ammo belt and get the new rocketpack from Lee I am done with this costume. I also think that even before then it is going to go on a maniquin at home and reside there. I don't know why but I have lost a lot of desire to troop in that costume. I am really enjoying trooping in the tusken raider, and soon I will have new snowtrooper armor. I am also once again thinking about building a Jango cosutme. I don't know why but I just want to. I also want to build a droid, probally Arfive (the one that blows his motivator in ANH to let Artoo go with threepeeo) but I don't know that I have the time, space, and most importantly the paitence to build one. I still want to build a scout trooper, and now things are looking like I am going to build a Republic Commando with Dave and Randy and maybe Rick.

Oh I mentioned looking at dating sites, as I thought nothing of any intrest. I did get two e-mails from two different girls but both were, um, whats the nice way to say this, fat? fat and ugly? no that isn't the nice way, um just not my type. Yea that's better.

No comments: