Monday, August 25, 2008

3 days left....

So Wednesday night is almost upon us, and that means Dragon Con is nearly upon us! So today I went and picked up my holster from the shoe repair store that I took it to to get sewn up. It came out really nice. I know you all know it but I am going to say it any way...those little asians can sew like no one else! They did such a nice job on this holster. I picked it up, brough it home and my blaster fits in it no problem. So with that done, I am 100% done for Dragon Con. I have nothing else to do prop wise between now and then. I still have to go get spray tanned on Wednesday but that is pretty much it.

I found out today that Garry wasn't able to get my white cape done in time. Needless to say I am dissapointed but there really isn't anything I can do about it. He was concerned he couldn't get it up to my standards and he didn't want to just throw it together. I guess I understand that, doesn't mean I am happy about it but oh well. I am certainly not going to let it ruin my trip. I still plan to have a great time. I asked him to bring me the materials and harness for it and I am going to see if one of the 300DC guys can sew it up for me for like Halloween or Megacon.

Well it's almost time to go to work to make that money for DC!

Mark out.

No comments: