Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a peice of junk...

So tonight I went out to Universal to the movie theater there to troop for the new Star Wars Clone Wars movie. I kind of got roped into going because Christine (Dave's wife) really wanted to go but Dave couldn't go and he didn't want her to go alone. I also needed to test fit my stormtrooper armor before Dragon Con. So I went and wore my new stormtrooper armor. Well the trooping was so so, it was pretty boring and we couldn't really go very far as we wern't allowed to leave the inside of the movie theater building. It seemed to last for ever. Then the worst part came, we saw the movie! The new Star Wars Clone Wars movie is total shit! Don't see this movie. Now since I am a huge Star Wars fan I would hope that these words carry some weight, I want the two hours of my life back that this peice of shit stole from me. Had I have paid for this movie I would want my damn money back. The animation is so so, far from good, the acting is terrible, the dialouge is aweful, and the new characters are really annoying, the story sucks, even the new music is bad! I should have figured it out as soon as the movie started and it didn't even have the traditional yellow text crawl that every other Star Wars movie has had, instead it had a cheesy announcer. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY PEOPLE!!! Just because it had some decent clone action I will give this flick a solid D

No comments: