Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 days left....

So as the title says we are down to five days until I will be in Atlanta for Dragon Con. I am starting to calm down about money and what not, I sold my Spartan helmet, I finished the At-AT helmet I was painting and will be paid for it plus I have three other things up for sale and at least one of them might actually sell. I also might have found a fouth roommate for our hotel room which will save us some money.

My workouts are going well, I am down to 151lbs and ten percent body fat and I will probally lose a few more pounds and body fat between now and Friday. Pretty much everything is going well. The only thing I am worried about is my white Spartan cape that Garry is supposed to be doing for me. He keeps telling me that it might not be done, or he hasn't done anything on it. I think if he doesn't get it done I am going to be really, really pissed. After all I got his clone armor done in an amazingly short amount of time, (so short I told him it wasn't possible to get done) in time for the "big" premire for the Clone Wars movie that was so important to him. He has had the cape and fabric and what not since Star Wars weekends and he has had the harness for like a month or so which is plenty of time to make one cape. The problem is I can't quite figure out how to tell him how important it is to me and how upset I am going to be if it isn't done. I mean I don't want to be an ass about it but I really want it done.

So that is it, I am about to go to the gym to run on the treadmil or one of the other cardio things. Mark out.

No comments: