Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eight Days and counting....

Welcome back kids. So as I am sure some of you are aware, there are only eight days until Dragon Con. While I am excited I am freaking out, I need to make about a thousdand dollars between now and then, and I just don't see anyway of that happening. Work has been incredibly slow and I haven't really made much money latley. The last two days, I made nothing. I went to work Monday and I was there for two hours doing nothing so I got sent home. Well today the stupid hurricane came and runied any chance of going to work. I did get some work done on some props that needed to be worked on which was nice but only one of them MIGHT make me some money. I haven't been able to sleep worth a shit because I am stressing about about the money. I just have so much to do and so little time to do it. If anyone reading this wants a 300 Spartan helmet or a Clone long rifle e-mail me and we can work out a deal!

I am also cranking hard to lose some extra fat for Dragon Con. I am in decent shape right now and could easily wear my spartan and look fine but of course I could always look better. Well I guess I am going to go work out or something since I won't be sleeping anytime soon.

Mark out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you sell your sperm?