Thursday, August 14, 2008

Even more impuslive then the last one...



Ok so like several people predicted I wanted to get another tattoo...and I did. This one I really didn't put much thought into at all. I knew I wasn't really into getting any sort of picture or words or anything like that so I wanted to get another odd symbol. This one just popped into my head and I liked the idea a lot. This one I am just going to post and let you guess what it is.



I got it on the inside of my left bicept. I will give you a hint it is from a sci-fi movie also and in the movie this symbol actually ends up in this exact spot on a guy. The colors are actually brighter in person my cell phone just takes shitty pics. Also it doesn't actually have any black in it, it is all shades of red. I am once again really happy with out this one came out. If I decide to get another I know one thing, I will not put it on my other bicept, this one hurt like hell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you shave your armpits??

Mark son of Milton said...

Yes as a matter of fact I do. That way when I tan my armpits are tan as well. So when I wear my Spartan they look like the rest of me.