Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Check out the big brains on Brad...

Ok ladies and gents, time to flex that big brain of yours. A bit of a brain bender for you, I might make this a regular thing here and on my myspace if it goes well.

You have two water jugs, one three gallon and one five gallon. You need to put four gallons exactally on a scale (you have an unlimeted amount of water). You only have five minutes to figure this one out, don't cheat. The amount needs to be exact, not one ounce over or short.

Other then that, things are going even better with the lady friend. We have gotten to the stage where we are calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. I am really into her and I really like spending time with her. She is coming over tomorrow to watch movies and have some dinner. I am making sloppy joes and mac n cheese.


I guess that is all for now. Really try the brain teaser.

No comments: