Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great Succcess...

So as the crazy make believe foreigner said "Great success!" So me and my new lady friend have been going out now for about a week. On Tuesday we went to Epcot for the food and wine fest as date. We had a great time, enjoyed some interesting foods and what not (just no wine). I have found out that I like ahi tuna if prepared right. Of course we got rained on, but I knew that was going to happen as the gods have deemed that I am not allowed to set foot in the "World showcase" of Epcot with out it pouring rain on me. I can walk around future world all I want just not the part with all the countries. After we finished all that we went back to my house and I made some dinner of my own. She seemed to really enjoy it. I made chicken Marsala and some pasta. After dinner we watched a movie on dvd. I then took her home. We kissed when I dropped her off at her house, it was quite nice. I saw her again today, she came over to my house and we just hung out and watched some movies. I really like that she and I can just lay around and hang out, we don't have to go out all the time. She is a really cool girl and I am really into her. We are going out again tomorrow night.

So this weekend I was supposed to go up to Oklahoma to visit my friend Scott when he comes back from serving in the middle east. Last weekend I was trying to make enough money to afford plane tickets to go. Well that didn't happen. I sent Scott a PM over on the 300 boards and told him that I just couldn't afford to come up there. He replied late Sunday that it was ok because he wasn't going to be back in time for the big party anyway. So I thought great, I couldn't afford to go, and now he isn't going to be there anyway, problem solved. Well my wonderful (not sarcastic) mother decided on Monday to surprise me and buy me plane tickets to go up there! How awesome is that?!? Well it would have been awesome if there was still going to be a party up there... but there isn't! Mom of course managed to get plane tickets that are non-refundable. So she is out two hundred and seventy some odd dollars! I feel so bad! I called and thanked her like a dozen times for getting them but I just can't use them. I of course called the airlines and priceline.com and neither of them will let me change them or get a refund for them. So all that money is totally wasted. Again I feel so bad for my mom.

So it looks like for Megacon and FX I might have a couple of other random costumes as well, to go along with the little lady's costumes but I am not going to mention what they are, we are going to keep them as a surprise.

I guess that is all for now so Mark out!

No comments: