Saturday, October 18, 2008

Plans...

So I think I might actually come up with the beginings of a plan for what I am going to next year with moving and what not. I think I am going to plan to move out to Califorina around July. I am going to use the extra money I ususally get from Star Wars Weekends tickets to fund the big move. Since it is usually over a grand it should be enough to cover things like moving expenses and maybe even first month's rent. Now all I need to do is figure out what I am going to do from January until July. I am going to talk to Greg and see if I can talk him into staying here until then since our apartment will let us sign a six month lease. I have no idea if he is going to be up to that but that is as far as I have thought it through so far...we will see.

That is all for now.

No comments: