Monday, October 13, 2008

Spider fun...

So I finally decided to sell my old sandtrooper backpack. I have had this thing since like twothousandone or so. It was the second prop I ever bought and I actually had it before I even had my stormtrooper armor. But ever since I sold my sandtrooper armor several years ago I have not worn or used it. It has been collecting dust in my apartment and more recentally my closet for quite some time now. So I sold it! I managed to get a handsome price for it too, which was nice. So tonight I sent part of that money to the guy who is making the spiderman suits as a deposit on my Scarlet Spider costume. I am really excited about this one, I don't know why I am so excited since it was just a random spur of the moment costume that I came up with but I think it's going to be cool. Maybe I'm just excited because I actually have a body that I can wear a spandex costume and not feel ashamed anymore! It might just be that I am exicted to be getting a new costume...and that is very possible. What ever the reason I am excited.

Also with some of that money I bought a present for my lady friend, it wasn't expensive but I think she will like it. I got it for her because it apparently will take something along the lines of sixty days to get here and I wanted to get it here before too long. She will like it, and will be suprised, (even if she is reading this...since I didn't say what it was or why I am getting it!)

That is all minons back to work.

No comments: