Friday, October 10, 2008

Pinchy...

AHHHHHH! So much pain! I went to the gym today and was doing shoulder presses. When I finished I noticed that I was in quite a bit of pain. I went over to do some upright rows, got one done and nearly screamed in pain. I had pinched a nerve in my back between the bottom of my shoulder blade and my spine. I instantly stopped working out as I could barley even breath in with it cringing in pain. The gym has massage chairs that I hoped would help. I used it, it didn't really help. I had a terrible time driving home as I was having a hard time turning my head to look for traffic. I took a bunch of Advil in hopes it would help and it seems to have helped a little. And before you ask I didn't do anything stupid or new at the gym, I didn't try lifting more weight then I am able to. It seems to just be one of those freak accidents.

I am still going out with the woman tonight since we are just going to see a movie and I think my back will be as good as it's going to get for that.

I am hopeing this will fix it's self in the next day or two.

No comments: